Enrollment begins October 1!
Each new 4-H year begins on October 1 and 4-H enrollment/re-enrollment opens via the Kansas 4-H Online system as well. All re-enrollments must be completed online by November 1. If re-enrollment is not completed by this deadline, youth will become ineligible for the current year to do the following:
- Receive exhibit premium or participate in premium auctions
- Hold a leadership position at the county/district level (Ambassadors, 4-H Council officer, etc)
- Represent the District on a team or for an award, at a state competitive 4-H event (4-H judging teams, shooting sports matches, State KAP judging, etc)
- Receive any local 4-H scholarship or support dollars for registration/travel.
Before you enroll online please note:
- You must have a stable internet connection using either the Firefox or Chrome browser. Don't use any other browser or you will have issues. This is recommended to be completed on a computer! This is the best method for online payment submission.
- You must have a valid email address to create a family account. Please contact the Extension office if you do not have email. Do not create a new account if re-enrolling.
- To check out project offerings visit our Project Resources page.
- You will create a 4HOnline account password. Keep this safe, you will need it to log in to make changes to the account.
- Make sure that you select your payment intention and submit all fees to the State 4-H Office by check or debit/credit card.
- Optional - Paper copies of the COMPLETED Meadowlark 4-H Contact Card (please print on card stock) may be submitted to the local club leader.
4HOnline Enrollment Resources:
Using 4HOnline for NEW families (Enrollment begins October 1)
Instructions for re-enrollment (Enrollment begins October 1)
4-H enrollment via Kansas 4HOnline system, PROJECT CHANGES CLOSE MAY 1!